HI my name is Stacy and I currently weight 220! I have been blessed to start the Local Contest of The Biggest Looser. Our start night is Jan. 18th. This is going to be my journal. My thoughts and struggles with this 12 week program! Please feel free to become a follower and post any comments or questions you may have. Thank you for your support!

Saturday, July 9, 2011

New Chapter

I know it has been a very long time since I posted. I kinda lost my motivation because I wasn't moving very fast!

Well the Biggest Loser Program ended the beginning of April. I lost 16 pounds on the program and 12 inches overall from my body.... I wasn't very happy with the results so I stuck my gun and the best thing that came out of the program was my new friends. They are all such a great support for me. I made a few new ones also after the program was over. I kept my membership to the gym and worked out for 2 hours in the morning and 1-2 hours in the evening. Becoming addicted to a class called Body Attack!!! Check it out sometime. It's a Les Mills Class. Just google!

To date I am proud to say I am 192 pounds! Yep! That's right! Since my Dr. visit in Jan that is 34 pounds lost.

Last month I entered into another contest for an extreme makeover. I WON! One of the prizes was this 10 week program to Farrell's Extreme Body Makeover. It's a Kickboxing Resistance Band weight loss class. 45 mins a day 6 days a week. So stay tuned for updates from it!

No comments:

Post a Comment