HI my name is Stacy and I currently weight 220! I have been blessed to start the Local Contest of The Biggest Looser. Our start night is Jan. 18th. This is going to be my journal. My thoughts and struggles with this 12 week program! Please feel free to become a follower and post any comments or questions you may have. Thank you for your support!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My PRE thoughts!

Well here is my first post! I am sitting on the couch with my son watch the season premiere of Biggest Looser. I am in tears watching this show because I sit and think.... that's me! I am just like those FAT people on the show.

So here goes with what is going on. I have been asked to be apart of TEAM WOLF. The local country station had a contest and invited 2 men and 2 women to be on their team during the local competition of the biggest looser. I got a phone call yesterday with the details. Our first meeting is Jan 18th. I am so excited because this is going to be the kick in the butt I need to loose the weight.

Here are a few other things going on.... One month ago my weight was 225! I gasped when the doctor told me that! I thought I was closer to 200. I don't feel that big, but the scale doesn't lie! I went back to the doctor yesterday and I lost 5 pounds. I smiled a little but what is five pounds? It was only because the appointment was early in the morning and I hadn't ate yet! I am ready to start loosing the weight but I am trying to hold off since the competition doesn't start for another 2 weeks.... :-)

Thank you for joining me on my adventure. I could use all the comments and support you can give. I plan on posting everything here. From what I have learned from the trainers to what my workout was for the day. Again thank you for all your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment